Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Teacher training, Meditation teachers Training, Yoga courses, Meditation Courses, Charity and Community development, Mindfulness,
Live Online Classes via Zoom
Step-by-step instructions to register and take part in the Live Online Classes follow the calendar.
As a person undertaking online classes, live or recorded with any of our instructors, it is imperative that you accept responsibility for your health.
You must accept the HEALTH DISCLAIMER before participating in any LIVE Online class.
A valid Class Pass is required for all classes, you can find more details about the different class passes based on your requirements here.
1. You need to Register for each and every class you want to participate.
2. You will find all Live Online classes in the Calendar above.
3. Register for the Class from the link within the calendar entry. You must select the DATE for the class you are registering in the date drop down menu.
4. You must have a valid CLASS PASS for each class you Register. If you do not have a valid CLASS PASS, you will be invoiced for the class separately.
5. Download the Zoom application software onto your device from www.zoom.us/download You require a free account with Zoom to participate in our LIve Online classes.
6. You will receive the class confirmation email with unique Zoom link for the class once you regerist.
Email will be sent from Yogi Ashokananda
Email Title will be "Live Online Class Name with Yogi Ashokananda Confirmation"
The Link to the class you have registered and the password for the class will be included in this email.
8. Join the Zoom meeting no earlier than 10 minutes before the class start time. You can paste the Zoom class link (URL) from the email described above into your web browser or by clicking "Join a Meeting" on the app.
9. You will be placed into the Waiting Room, until the Class is opened up.
10. You will enter the meeting with your microphone on mute. We will mute all remote microphones during the class.
11. Microphones will be unmuted at the end of the class.
12. You will have the ability to send a zoom chat during the session if you need help with the instructions or technology.
13. You are welcome to hide your own video but we recommend you keep it on so Yogi can provide specific verbal assistance.
If any issues registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com