Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Teacher training, Meditation teachers Training, Yoga courses, Meditation Courses, Charity and Community development, Mindfulness,
Stay Tuned for New Webinar Dates and Details, Planning for 2021 NOW!
6 December 2020
Webinar Series - Harnessing Kundalini Shakti
Instructed By: Yogi Ashokananda
Objective: Develop an in depth understanding of kundalini shakti, the practice technique and how to maintain the awareness of the energy.
Guided Practice, an understanding of the kundalini shakti and its relation to tantra.
Yogi Ashokananda will guide the practice using Prana Kriyas to channel the prana, harnessing kundalini shakti.
Kundalini shakti gives you the ability to channel, develop intuition, maintain optimum health of your subtle body, vitalising your physical body, building a heathy, stronger & calmer nervous system.
Kundalini Shakti is empowering, creates unshakable will power, assertiveness, determination and breaks any stuck patterns of the mind, allowing your perception to shift and you start to see things in a new light.
What to Bring: Comfortable clothing, Yoga Mat, Notebook
Props: Cushion & blanket
Do not consume any solid food 3-4 hours prior to start
No prior experience required, have a desire to understand yourself.
Harnessing Kundalini was discussed during a recent Sangha with Yogi Ashokananda, watch it here.
Webinar Fee: £25
As a person undertaking online sessions, live or recorded with any of our instructors, it is imperative that you accept responsibility for your health.
You must accept the HEALTH DISCLAIMER before participating in any LIVE Online Webinar.
1. You need to Register for each webinar you want to participate.
2. You will find all Registration Links in the specific Webinar information above.
4. You must have a valid TICKET for each Webinar you Register. If you do not have a valid TICKET, you will be invoiced for the Webinar separately and may be denied entry.
5. Download the Zoom application software onto your device from www.zoom.us/download You require a free account with Zoom to participate in our LIve Online classes.
6. You will receive the class confirmation email with unique Zoom link for the Webinar once you register.
Email will be sent from Yogi Ashokananda
Email Title will be "Live Online Webinar Name with Yogi Ashokananda Confirmation"
The Link to the Webinar you have registered and the password for the Webinar will be included in this email.
8. Join the Zoom meeting no earlier than 10 minutes before the Webinar start time. You can paste the Zoom Webinar link (URL) from the email described above into your web browser or by clicking "Join a Meeting" on the app.
9. You will be placed into the Waiting Room, until the Webinar is opened up.
10. You will enter the meeting with your microphone on mute.
11. You will have the ability to send a zoom chat during the session if you need help with the instructions or technology.
12. You are welcome to hide your own video but we recommend you keep it on so Yogi can provide specific verbal assistance.
If any issues registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com