Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Teacher training, Meditation teachers Training, Yoga courses, Meditation Courses, Charity and Community development, Mindfulness,
15 August 2021 - 11:00am - 1:00pm (UK Time)
Himalayan Hatha Yoga Restorative
Instructed by Yogi Ashokananda
All Levels Welcome
This webinar will include introduction to restorative practice, use of props, benefits of a regular practice, precautions, common mistakes and practice principles.
We will explore and practice Himalayan Hatha Yoga Restorative, with focus on a specific sequence of restorative asanas, breath, bandhas & mudras.
Q&A with Yogi at end of webinar.
Webinar Outcome: A restored body and mind and an better understanding of how to prepare / practice
What to Bring: Yoga Mat, Notebook
Props: Bolster, blocks, bricks, blanket, towel & belt
TO REGISTER & PAY:
Register & Pay in advance for this webinar.
Payment required in advance. Payment Link.
All Participants Must Register Here
Once you register you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the webinar.
As a person undertaking online sessions, live or recorded with any of our instructors, it is imperative that you accept responsibility for your health.
You must accept the HEALTH DISCLAIMER before participating in any LIVE Online Webinar.
1. You need to Register for each webinar you want to participate.
2. You will find all Registration Links in the specific Webinar information above.
4. You must have a valid TICKET for each Webinar you Register. If you do not have a valid TICKET, you will be invoiced for the Webinar separately and may be denied entry.
5. Download the Zoom application software onto your device from www.zoom.us/download You require a free account with Zoom to participate in our LIve Online classes.
6. You will receive the class confirmation email with unique Zoom link for the Webinar once you register.
Email will be sent from Yogi Ashokananda
Email Title will be "Live Online Webinar Name with Yogi Ashokananda Confirmation"
The Link to the Webinar you have registered and the password for the Webinar will be included in this email.
8. Join the Zoom meeting no earlier than 10 minutes before the Webinar start time. You can paste the Zoom Webinar link (URL) from the email described above into your web browser or by clicking "Join a Meeting" on the app.
9. You will be placed into the Waiting Room, until the Webinar is opened up.
10. You will enter the meeting with your microphone on mute.
11. You will have the ability to send a zoom chat during the session if you need help with the instructions or technology.
12. You are welcome to hide your own video but we recommend you keep it on so Yogi can provide specific verbal assistance.
If any issues registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com